Thursday, June 12, 2008


The sun was out so Ruby and I went outside for some fun!  My mom gave me some flowers so I gave one to Ruby to explore.  She loved feeling it...tasting it...riping it into millions of pieces...shaking it...etc.  Who know a flower could be so fun.  Here's some pictures...
She totally has the double chin face down.  She seriously makes this face all the time.  I'm so glad I finally caught it with my camera.  
Wow she's so focused!
Look at those teeth...look closely you can see her 2 front teeth.  


P.S.  Funny story about my niece Nalia.  Recently Caylan and Fran have been teaching her to call me "tia", and of course I've been encouraging it too.   But it seems that Nalia is having some trouble with the word.  You see tonight Nalia insisted on calling me Kaiko, yes Kaiko like Kaiko the whale.  I keep telling myself she meant nothing by it, but I'm not sure how people will react when she calls me that in public.  Oh little ones are too funny sometimes.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the double chin...Such a cute little lady!

The Guy and The Girl said...

I'll be leaving big Ruby tomorrow and I'll need to see tiny Ruby soon!

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

She is such a pretty girl....I love her rainbow shirt by the way:)