Tuesday, September 23, 2008


















Spring cleaning in September?....I went through all my clothes and got rid of the majority of them (seriously 5 garbage bags of clothes and shoes).  I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but since having Ruby nothing really fits the same....so every morning I stare at these cute tops and think "hmmmm maybe that will fit right again?"....then I put it on and realize it looks horrible.  So you know what they say if "something you own would looks better on a friend, give it to them!"  That is exactly what I did.  I called up Caylan and Abby and they went "shopping"...it was fun for them and slightly depressing for me.  But hey that just means I need to "replenish the supply" and go shopping!!!  So we are all winners :)    
Daddy was really funny during bath time tonight.  We're just not really sure why he was so funny.  I just love to hear her laugh.  I think I could listen to it all day long!


3 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

good job jess... thats a skill I just dont have. I hold onto everything! Come over and help me, PLEASE!

Amber said...

It is so cute to hear Casey laugh and play with Ruby! His laugh cracks me up!! Ruby is such a fun little girl!

Amber said...

Oh and I agree that nothing fits the same after having a baby! It's so weird