Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately.  Thanks anonymous for reminding me of my job duties.  It's really been pretty mellow at the VandenBos home front.  Here is a quick update...



-Ruby is on an awesome schedule now that Christmas is over
-Ruby is obsessed with Shrek, yes Shrek the big ugly ogre.  I've had the movies since they came out and Ruby has discovered them.  She brings the DVD to me and says "watch...watch...peeeas"
-I'm pretty sure I read the same 20 books to Ruby every single morning...she likes consistency I guess.  She has well over a hundred books to choose from but the same ones seem to be her favorites.
-Ruby is pretty interested in her potty chair :)  She has to sit on it every time we go into the bathroom.
-Nalia is by far Ruby's favorite little person
-Ruby went into the nursery last Sunday with no tears at all!!!  HOORAY
- Casey works a ton, and when he has days off they seem to consist of the same activities...work in the yard, clean my car, sweep the garage, mop the floors.  He really is so helpful!  Oh and he has been going to the snow a bunch too with the boys.
- My life, although I try for it no to be, is consumed with dance.  Let's face it teenage girls are needy.

-I love staying home with Ruby as much as I can, I love volunteering at PAC, and I can't wait for big changes in 2009  


Maybe I'll post some pics later.  I need to take full advantage of nap time...I'm busy super cleaning/organizing my house right now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jessica,
i really like your style, when i met this blog ruby was ten months i think she is so cute and smart
thanks for updating
Love, sebnem

The Bell Family said...

Ha! Parker LOVES Shrek too! We watched Shrek III about 13 times over Christmas Break! How are you guys? Ruby is as adorable as ever!!
Love,
The Bell Family