Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beans is that you?

Friday March 20th marked a very special moment for me...I felt "Beans" (Beans is what Casey and I have been calling the baby). I was sitting at a girlfriends house watching her birthing video when I felt this little "popping" sensation in my tummy. At first I thought "gas?"...then I realized that was our Beans saying "hello!" Beans felt like little popcorn kernels popping in my tummy! It was amazing, and I feel blessed to be able to experience this amazing adventure. I try to include Casey in this as much as possible, but there is not much I can do other than tell him about it. Soon though... very very soon he will get to experience this amazing feeling too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that was the FIRST time you felt "beans!" How awesome!