Sunday, October 14, 2007

Proud Mommy...


Being a mom is the best thing ever... a little challenging at times but absolutely worth it.


A few of my favorite things about Ruby:

1. her smiles, so what if it's gas...it's still cute

2. she can make some really funny faces...the best ones are when she's pooping

3. her cute little moans she makes while she's sleeping

4. her hairy little back and bum...thanks to her daddy!
5. her kisses
6. how sweaty she gets when she is sleeping
7. how curly her hair gets when she gets sweaty
8. her little yawns :)
9. her cute little eyes...i love when she looks up at me :) it does a mama's heart good!!!
....to be continued



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your enjoying it...the more I think about having a Baby...the more I get really freaked out!

The Bell Family said...

She is so precious, Jessica! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Jessica.. you too are so pretty! Congrats!!