Friday, February 1, 2008

Guess what...







Our little lady is 4 months old!  I know, I know crazy.  She is so much fun.  As her dad said "she's becoming more human" I think he means she is more interactive now!  She loves to talk, smile and laugh.  We are so blessed to have such a happy baby.  
She's learning cool new things everyday.  Just yesterday she found her toes  :)  She likes to pull them up and put them in her mouth, so cute.  She also grabs onto everything.  She's so strong, it really surprises me.  She also likes to spit, I think she likes being wet 24/7!  Ruby also loves to watch our dogs play she gets so excited when they're in the house!!  Oh and kicking, apparently it's really fun to her.  She kicks all the time, it makes diaper changing really challenging...   I could go on but Casey will bust me for bragging so I'll stop.  
Her 4 month check-up is next week so I'll let you know how much she weighs...I'm guessing 13lbs...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pics...you must have a nice camera ;)

peteandjenn said...

So cute! I LOVE the hat picture and she's so good at propping herself up! Emma would have her arms at her sides like a beached whale and grunt.

Michaela said...

She is so adorable!
Wow, I need to come visit..
I was sad I missed you two last time..
.. but soon.. K?