Friday, March 7, 2008

sleeping babies.....

Ruby was playing on the ground today with her "fox in socks" and before I knew it she had fallen asleep with her little furry friend!  It was so so cute.  Even when I carried her to her crib she held onto her little buddy the whole time.  So cute.



Casey and I watch our niece Nalia today for a bit.  She was missing her mommy really bad, but Casey had the magic touch and put her right to sleep.  Good job Casey!  (and yes that is a ponytail my husband is rockin....not cute I know)
Funny story.... Ruby woke up from her nap this morning and I heard her playing around in her crib so I peeked around the corner to find her propped up and her hands and knees in the "crawl position" looking over the edge of the crib.  It was really funny.  All I could see is her little head and when she say me she started laughing.  I just love my little beans!!!!

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Sooo cute! I miss her.. and you! :D How are things going.. I am coming to Monmouth Tuesday (I am speaking at Crusade Tuesday night). Just a thought... :D

I love you!

Unknown said...

It's so cute when babies laugh. Everything is so funny to them!!

Abby said...

Nalia sleeping on her uncle Casey is so precious!

Anonymous said...

"little beans" ?