Saturday, April 12, 2008

SUN :)




I love love love this weather...it's amazing.  Ruby and I had such a great day.  Unfortunately daddy had to work,but us girls (Grams included) spent the afternoon walking around downtown Corvallis...we all need some retail therapy every now and then.  Then we had a Ruby photo shoot.  It was so fun to take pictures of her in her cute little outfits.  We finished the evening with a yummy BBQ.  Auntie Linda is such a great hostess!  :)  We are very blessed to have all of you in our lives.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw...how cute.

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

She is so sweet! And I wish that beautiful weather would stick around but, once again it's cold and windy:(

The Guy and The Girl said...

Jess-i-ca-ca,
I love love the top right picture (birds-eye-view), I printed it and put in an empty frame that has been bugging me. Come over and play! Hows today, cool sounds good, see ya then!

Michaela said...

Jessica.
She is so beautiful!
I am working in Junction City now.. so maybe some day after work we could meet in Corvallis for Dinner?

Let me know.

LOVE YOU!