Monday, April 28, 2008

Vacation is over...

Today officially kicks off high school dance teams try-out season.  My short time away from dance has come to an end, tonight starts a three week long try-out process.  This is what my weeks look like:


Monday April 28th:  Informative parent meeting 

Tuesday April 29th:  Sub (criminal science and material science classes, I've been doing this for a few weeks now...Just call me "teacher" that's what my students call me)...followed by Ruby's swim lessons

Wednesday April 30th:  Open gym for dance, we will work on technique.  You know get back into the groove of things!

Thursday May 1st:   Work for the STARS program for a couple hours...followed by swim lessons

Friday May 2nd:  Open gym for dance

OFF for a few days...well kinda I'll still be substituting and being  mommy
 
Thursday May 8th:  Judge another high schools dance teams try-outs

Monday May 12th -15th:  My teams try-outs

Monday May 19th - March 2009....DANCE everyday all day!


This is my life in a nut shell!


P.s.  pray for me if you would like, try-outs are always hard and I hate breaking kids hearts when they get cut!  It sucks!!!

0 comments: