Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day...

What a day it was.  I woke up bright and early to a very ill husband.  For those of you who know Casey, knows that he never gets sick, a cold here and there yes, but never violently ill.  Well that was until yesterday.  He was so so sick...vomiting and all!  YUCK!  So I spent my time shuffling from my parents house where Ruby was safe from all germs, and our house to attend to my ill hubby.  Poor guy I've never heard such a sound as a grown man vomiting.  Oh well at least my first mother's day will definitely be remembered.         

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer for you...but there will be many more mothers day celebrations!

Anonymous said...

Casey sent me a picture of his black throw up with black beans. I wont forget this mothers day either... UH...=)

caylan