Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th..

What a busy day.  I'm exhausted from all the running around we(mainly Ruby and I.  Casey had to work until 5) did yesterday.  All in all it was a pretty fun day.  Ruby got to experience her first firework and I got to eat some amazing food, and spend time with some very important people.  Here's some pics...

This is JJ and his soon to be wife Kaylee...so cute
Ruby;s first sparkler.  I don't think she appreciated it as much as Lori did.
Lebanon's own firework show.  Ruby slept thru most of it.
Casey captured some of the show.  It was pretty good, but nothing compares to Disneyland!
BBQ corn...AMAZING!
The most amazing food ever.  My brother and his girlfriend Amanda cooked...YUM
The chiefs at work.
Ruby at Nana's and Papa T's...we didn't take too many photos here.  I think it was because Nalia was gone :(
Ruby's expression during the firework show.
Her very first firework ever...she really wasn't as excited as I thought she would have been.
This one was a loud one :(
Papa J and Ruby by the pond
Swimming with her 100 balls.
Eating her fish.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love her in the PEACE shirt...such an intense face!