Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's the little things...











 Yeh!  We got a new carrier for boo.  The beco carrier...it's great!!!!  Super comfy and Ruby can be on our back or front.  So so nice.  I can't wait to use it this weekend at the Jamboree...yep we're getting our country on this weekend.  We need to expose our little one to the way of life around here.  It'll be super fun!  See ya there?!?!?...





My wonderful husband bought me/us office mac!!  I was so excited.  It was the best surprise.  We have had our mac for 6 months and we haven't had any word processing programs.  Talk about annoying, especially with all the dance team stuff that I have to do constantly.   Thanks Case for fulfilling my wildest dreams...you're the best!

1 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Hey, looks like we both have awesome husbands :)