Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayers needed...

Some of you may know my cousin Mike...or "Crain" as my family calls him.  Anyway he is an amazing man with one of the kindest most beautiful hearts ever.  He is "that guy", you know the one that holds the family together. The one that everyone leans on, and calls on when they need support.  Well this time he needs the help.  Mike was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer about 1 month ago.  He faced it with no fear.  He was ready to fight for his life, and we all knew he could do it.  Well within the last week Mike has had huge set backs.  He is currently in the hospital on a ventilator.  He has pneumonia in his functioning lung and his other lung is completely filled with cancer and not functioning as well.  His condition is progressively getting worse, but my family knows that God is more powerful than cancer.  Please pray with my family that God would have his hand over Mike and comfort him during this time.  I know that prayer is powerful and I believe God can make miracles happen...thank you for believing and praying too.     

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad to hear...I'll be thinking of him.

Samantha said...

praying and thinking of him and your family

Anonymous said...

I pray that Gods will be done.. He can heal...I believe God has everything worked out for the best.

I am here for you. ANYTIME....

LOve you JEss

--C--

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Mike sounds like an amazing man and I pray that God heals him. Our prayers are with you and your family.