Monday, September 1, 2008

11 months

Ruby Leigh is 11 months...can you believe it?


Here's some new things you might not know about her...

1.  She is "walking"...kinda.  She has taken a total of 4 consecutive steps. It started with 1 step last week and she just keeps getting more and more brave. But she only walks when she feels like it!!

2.  She likes to say "more", "mama", "dada", "ball"...oh and who can forget the ever pleasant uh...uh

3.  She likes to play catch and sing, well do the hand gestures to the itsy bisty spider

4.  She likes to hit her head on soft objects (i.e. the couch)

5.  She no longer likes her bottle...not good!

6.  Water is still her most favorite thing ever.  Bath time is a treat to her.

7.  Moses is her best friend.  She loves to feed him

8.  Bread is her favorite thing to eat

9.  She likes to try to stand on her head.  It's pretty funny

10.  She is pretty much the cutest copycat ever!

4 comments:

Mlynczyk said...

How exciting! I keep thinking of how old she is because her B-Day is my due date :) I did witness at Caylan's house that she also likes to hit her head on hard objects...the floor. She bent down all the way to the floor, then hit it, and looked at me and laughed. She's just too cute!

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

She's adorable! I can't believe I haven't met her yet :(

mom2maya said...

Hey! I was hoping you would be at Gram's last night when we finally stopped by. I can't believe Ruby is almost 1!! Give her our love (and to you guys too).

Kristy

P.S. Is that a chicken bone she is chewing on?

Michaela said...

Awe.
I love it.
I miss her.
And you.