Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good vs. Great...

Dance team fall conference happened, and it was great.  Two super eventful days full of nothing but dance chat....what could be more fun?!  Although most of the classes I took were a little on the boring side there were some really insightful ones too (i.e. dancers exercise needs, formations & maneuvering, and good vs great technique).  The keynote speaker was so inspiring...like the kind of inspiring were I felt like I could do anything when I walked out of the conference hall.  Anyway it was a long weekend for me but I feel like I have grown as a coach and I really want to continue to challenge myself to improve upon my skills.


PS...Jenna come to practice some time and critique.  I know you would love it!!!

On another note Travis painted our kitchen counters, and will be painting our cabinets soon.  I absolutely love change and I love the counters!!!  Travis did an amazing job.  Thanks dude.  I'll post before and after pics soon.


 

0 comments: