Friday, December 26, 2008

merry christmas..

we had a wonderful christmas filled with lots of fun memories.  ruby really enjoyed climbing on her presents and sort of enjoyed opening them.  here are some, actually a lot of pics from our celebrations ....


the vandenbos/wagar clan...casey was so excited to be taking a pic
casey and i got a new lens for our nikon from my parent for christmas.  i played with it a lot...here's  one of ruby.  she was a wild child
the girls.  right after this pic nalia pushed ruby off notice her hand placement on ruby's back :)
this was a fun game.  who knew hallways could be so fun, for soooo long
mommy and me on christmas eve
me and my pops on christmas eve...casey had to work so he missed out on the horner family get together :(
i love love love this photo...thanks to my new lens i can capture more moments like this
so sweet.  her hair is getting so long.  we really don't want to cut it but she looks a little crazy sometimes.
wii fun/playing with the new lens again
ruby checking out her tent and tunnel she got for christmas
climbing on her gifts
ruby and her present shot.  we took one last year too i should post a comparison photo.  she has changed her looks so much
this was by far her favorite gift.  santa brought her bubble bath in her stocking, shrek bubble bath.  i had to hide it because she wanted to carry it around with her all day.
opening stockings with daddy
the fam
my sweet sweet little lady, she is so ready for a little bro or sis in 2009 :)

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Wow. Love the Christmas pics. Ruby is so precious. :D I want to come visit! :D

The Vinyards said...

Hey, will you ask Caylan to add me to her blog...I miss stalking her now that she is private :) Liz