Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random....

So Ruby and I went to the zoo one lovely Sunday (2 weeks ago) with my brother, his girlfriend Amanda, and my mom.  The weather was beautiful and the zoo was crazy packed.  Here's a couple of pictures of our day...

 
I was so paranoid of the crowd that I gave Ruby a "job" of pushing the wagon so I knew where she was at all times.  She's so independent and insisted on walking the entire time and of course holding hands was out of the question.

Not sure what we are looking at but I just loved how excited she got when she saw the animals
The ducks were a favorite for sure... (Uncle Justin explain something to her)
She loved that she could get so close to the fish....she thought she was such a big girl with all the older kids around.
Here's a random shot from the park...aren't they the best looking dogs ever :)
Wow she was so excited...her faces that she makes are so funny

3 comments:

mom2maya said...

Who does Ruby look like on the bottom picture???? Like her Mama!!

The Guy and The Girl said...

cute and fun!

Unknown said...

Hahaha....so funny/cute.