Friday, June 19, 2009

Thank you PB...

So yesterday I turned 25, holy cow 25!  I feel so old :(  Anyway my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter gave me the BEST gift. I woke up at 7 am to a very nice card that had a note in it.  The note was actually detailed directions to a unknown location in Salem.  It said I had to be there by 11am, and no other real clues to what I was going to do.  Totally confused and a little anxious I tried really hard to figure it out but, decided it would be more fun to be totally surprised.  I arrived at my location and it was a cute salon in downtown Salem.  Still confused on what I was doing I went in and told the receptionist my name.  Soon a very nice lady came out and told me she was ready for me...huh?!  What am I doing...I still had no clue...pedi, massage, facial...what?  Then  I sat in her chair and I knew it....I was getting my hair DID :)  I have always wanted to go to a salon and just let the (unknown to me) stylist do whatever they want/envision for my hair.  (I just never/could never  pay enough for those type of stylists that have the confidence/knowledge to do that :) ) ....anyway 2 hours later I walked out looking like a completely different women.  It was like a mini makeover, just what my pregnant self needed :)  After a year of growing my hair out it's all gone again!!  I pretty sure I love it.  It's super fun and sassy, just the way I like my hair :)  Just a little shocking because I had no idea I was going to hack all my hair off and color it....I usually contemplate these things for weeks before hand.


Thank you PB.  It truly was such a thoughtful, well thought out, something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, best gift for my BIG 25 birthday ever!  I love you very much.

jelly

7 comments:

ContrerasFam said...

Where's the pictures? Happy Birthday too!!!!! So glad you had a great day and such a special surprise!

mom2maya said...

Pictures love, pictures!!

I hope your day was Happy! Give Rubes loves from us.

Anonymous said...

Your a lucky lady! Sounds like you had a great birthday. :-)

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! Can't wait to see the new hair!

The Vinyards said...

Sounds cute-now where's the pictures!? Happy Birthday!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday surprise! Happy 25th!! I hope you're doing well! :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

post your hair ding dong