Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm up, it's early! I haven't been much of a early morning person since becoming a mommy but, for some reason I can't sleep...I think it may have something to do with a little man in my tummy.

Anyways progress on Finn's arrival for family and friends that wanna know....

- He's dropped as of last Friday....this is huge if you remember Ruby didn't drop until I was in active labor

- I've effaced and dilated some...which I know doesn't mean a whole lot but, it is good progress in the right direction :)

- The new maternity floor rules are bitter sweet. Only being able to have 2 guest, the same 2 guest for my entire stay is hard to take in. I think I'm most upset that Ruby wont be able to come see Finn at all in the hospital :( But I do appreciate all the safety measures that they are taking to make sure our little guy stays safe and healthy. I guess I'll just try to get as much rest as possible!

Well I'm just trying to stay active, lots of walking and such hoping that Finn will be ready for a safe healthy entrance soon! Really enjoying Ruby and soaking up the last few moments we have of being a family of 3!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like things are moving along smoothly!!! Finn will be here soon! :)

Mlynczyk said...

How exciting! Who are the lucky 2? lol. Does Casey count as one of them?