Sunday, October 18, 2009

Almost there...

Ok I'm almost 36 weeks (on Wednesday) and I'm feeling like labor could be soon. I think it's more wishful thinking than anything else but, hey, isn't there power in positive thinking?! I mean my mom was 2 weeks early with me :) I'm feeling sorta ready....

- Car seat purchased (not here yet, should be next week). We borrowed Caylan and Trav's infant seat for Ruby so we had to buy one this time around.
- Cloth diapers bought/cleaned and ready to use. Finn wont, well hopefully wont fit into them for awhile so we've decided to use disposal until he grows into his cloth diapers.
- Clothes are all washed and organized
- His bedding is still being made but should be done this week (thanks mom for your help)
I could just use some prayer for a safe labor. My nervous have kicked in and I'm getting super anxious for a smoother labor, delivery and recovery this time around. Ruby's labor was very, very long and she didn't drop properly so I'm praying that my body will know what to do this time! The Dr. told me that Finn will definitely be larger than Ruby so that has added to my anxiety as well. Anyway I'm so blessed to have such a strong support system and I'm confident that this labor will be a much better one! Thanks for the prayers and hopefully little guy Finn will be here soon!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'll be praying for a safe and smooth delivery! It could be any day, how exciting!!

Samantha said...

I didn't know you were using cloth?! Thats so awesome- what kind?
We started cloth at 3 weeks. Until then Lucas just pooped like 23 times a day.

Praying for you!