Monday, October 12, 2009

My Pumpkins....


This is Ruby's 3rd year going to the local pumpkin patch. Casey and I thoroughly enjoy taking her and watching her explore the land. This year we took advantage of the beautiful fall day and got some pictures of our Finn bump. I'm 35 weeks and really excited to meet our son. I didn't want to spend the money on getting maternity shots but, Jenna made me feel a little guilty about doing it with Ruby and not with Finn....so instead Casey just took some. They are not by any means professional but he captured the baby bump just perfectly for us.






One of my favorites of the day!
She loves animals...she didn't want to leave the goats for anything.
Sorry Casey I only had the camera for a minute of 2 so this is all I got of daddy :(
She is just so funny sometimes...

7 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

thank you jessi! you are so so cute! cant wait to meet Finn!

Unknown said...

Good job Jenna...poor middle and younger kids never have the same attention paid to them. Also can't wait to see what Baby Finn looks like.
Cute Famery

Lindsey said...

Yeah we finally get to see pictures of Finn! Good job Casey, You look beautiful Jess!!! Makes me kinda miss my belly!

We went to the same pumpkin patch, we too took advantage of the beautiful fall weather!

Only a few more weeks to go!

Samantha said...

What beautiful shots! You look great!

Mlynczyk said...

I can't wait to take Keila to the pumpkin patch. I just wish Keila was already walking so she could walk around the pumpkins! I can't wait for Finn to make his debut!

Anonymous said...

You look so good, Jess! Yay for belly bump pics :-)

Lavenda Memory said...

aw... just look at your tiny little legs! You are such a beautiful preggers ( :