Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update....

Read on if you are interested in Finn's delivery......



Went to see my doctor this morning and I am 4 cm dilated, and still not in labor. What in the world!! I'm a little tired of them telling me labor will be "any day now". I'm ready now, well as ready as I can be. Anyways the doctor also told me it should be a pretty fast labor since I'm already dilating...but honestly what do doctors really know!!! On the plus side Casey is really hoping Finn holds off until the 17th (better for his work schedule and such) so at least one of us is getting their way!! I'm just so anxious to meet our son!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great news!!! Oh I bet you're so anxious! I would be pacing the house knowing I was 4 cm and just waiting for any slight sign of labor! I'm so excited for you guys! Here's to a safe and speedy delivery!!! :)

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Hi, I just stopped over here to read about pregnancy-I'm missing it :)
Anyway you have two options at this point:
You know what the first one is. It sounds uncomfortable and gross, but it does the job.
The other thing you could do that works 100% of the time is go down to Wild Hair and ask for Neva. She is magical. She made both of my babies come out.
Ok, let me know what happens!

The Bell Family said...

The 17th is a very good day (my birthday!) We'll be praying for a safe and healthy delivery whatever day it ends up being:)
The Bell fam

Anonymous said...

Yay, Boobs! That is GREAT! What a different birth story you already have compared to Ruby's. Thinking about you a lot lately :-)

mom2maya said...

It's so funny to read the comments of other people . . . love them! Keep us posted and please have someone send us pics. By the way, I'm mailing Ruby's bday gift since I'm such a slacker and never got over!! Love you all. K

Lavenda Memory said...

I can't believe Finn is already coming! How exciting!!! Though, I'm sure he can't get her soon enough for you ( : Can't wait to meet him Jessica.