Friday, December 4, 2009

wow...

I'm just enjoying some quiet time (both kids are napping) and reflecting on the past 2 years.... I can not believe how blessed I am to be a mommy of 2. I've always wanted to be a mommy and sometimes I forget that I am really living my "dream". It's crazy...I have an amazing husband who sacrifices so so much for us, and 2 beautiful, healthy children. I'm a lucky lady. I GET to wake up every morning and play with my kids...sometimes I feel guilty for leaving at night for dance, but then I remember, I'm so lucky to get to stay home all day with them. I just pray that I am always purposeful with my time that I do have with them. I really want to show them what life is really all about. I want them to experience life and God's amazing love in their own way, I just hope that I can guide and encourage them in the right way! Oh man, being a mom is kind of a scary job when you really think about it.

0 comments: