Monday, January 11, 2010

Finn update...

I think we are finally on the up swing....Finn is doing better as far as reflux goes. We now have to deal with his dairy intolerance :( I've been off all dairy for 5 days and we've seen small improvements with his gas issues. We just keep praying that he gets over this hump soon. I was thinking the other night that I have only seen my son smile a handful of times and needless to say I got pretty emotional. It's so difficult trying to rule out all the possible things that could be making a newborn so sad :(

Here's some pictures Caylan captured this morning...



Can you see his birthmark?!

5 comments:

ContrerasFam said...

Love the pics Jess! Don't worry about the smiling, he'll be smiling soon enough and you won't remember what it was like when he didn't smile :) Have a great day!

The Guy and The Girl said...

thats a cute birth mark.

Abby said...

So tough! I'm so sorry. He is beautiful, though! :-)

The Vinyards said...

ahh a little angle kiss!

Unknown said...

On his little lip? What a sweet tiny guy.