Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've been spending all my free time researching and looking up grant opportunities for women business owners, and connecting with any and all people I know that would have advice for me on this new adventure. It's all so overwhelming. Once dance is over (March 20th) I think I'll have much more time to really think this over. So much to think about...how BIG do I really want to make this....rent, buy, lease...ugh! I just want a studio...I just want to teach the art of dance...I want people of all ages to be able to express themselves and get exercise through dance....I want to make a positive impact on my little community....I want kids that live here to have a fun, safe, clean place to come and learn about dance(everyone can dance...if you can wiggle you can dance).....is that too much to ask for? I wish I could snap my fingers and have a place.... why is this "business" stuff so overwhelming!!!???



Really random just my thoughts...

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I am SO excited for you. You should TOTALLY follow your dreams and heart with this one!!

If/when you open a place, will you do something for me? :) Have dance classes for twenty- something married women who just want to dance hip hop for fun and exercise but don't really know HOW to dance!!

I looked for a class here in Corvallis and couldn't find anything that looked good for me.

Anyways.. I'm excited for you!