Thursday, February 4, 2010

BIG idea...

I've wanted to open a dance studio ever since I moved back home after graduation, and once I started coaching the dream grew even more intense. I mean I love dance, and as it is I eat, sleep, and breathe dance....So why not expand my canvas?!... I have so many ideas, and I'm constantly telling my family how badly I want to do it, and after my conversation with my good friend, Jenna I just feel like I have to explore the idea more. I mean all it could be is completely too much, right?


Anyways I can't stop talking about it and Casey is tyring to read for class so I can't talk to him so... I thought I'd blog about it! If you have any advice/comments/concerns/ideas I'm open to it all!

If you live in my hometown I know we already have a studio (I too went there), but mine would be a lot!!!! different, I love variety and I love to dance so adult classes would be a must!

10 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

YAY!!!!!! Jess I think Lebanon needs it. I want to be involved. "Dear God, don't send us far far away!" I'll I loved to teach/co-teach Zumba! Isn't there a new medical school going into Lebanon???? All those new young professionals appreciate the value of FUN FITNESS!

The Guy and The Girl said...

just like Bikhram you can say first saturday of the month is FREE so people can try it with no strings attached!

The Guy and The Girl said...

and then get hooked!!!! Ok, I need to not blog you. I should just come over! see ya soon!!

mom2maya said...

Do it!!

Unknown said...

Do it....
Jenna....a lot of comments there...:)

Amber said...

Do it! I too went to Cascades and it has majorly went down hill since then...I have a friend who drives to Sweet Home for dance class because the only one in Lebanon is such a joke! I think you'd do fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea!!!! We really do need a good school here!!! I am sure you would do great!

Lindsey said...

I vote "Do It" also! It would be such a great addition to this town, and Jenna had a good point about the new school that's coming! You would be great at this Jess!! Sorry I don't have any business advice!
Good luck!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

So if yours was different than the one here, does that mean you would have heat??? If so, I would definitely sign my kid up! :)

Creativechaos said...

I'm 22 and have always wanted to learn to dance. You should do it! I don't see why a town can't have two dance studios. Good luck.