Tuesday, April 20, 2010

oh, to be 2 again....


Such a fun age right now. Ruby is really getting her own little personality and Casey and I seriously just laugh at her all day long. She is so imaginative, and creative. She has many imaginary friends, and I really never know when they are just going to show up! She loves to talk and explain things as she sees them. She is very outgoing, she must get that from Casey. She loves to play with other kids, and help me with Finn. Her favorite thing to say to Finn is, "Oh, no, no, no, no sweetie..." it cracks me up!

But, let me not forget about the nice tantrums she can throw too. Oh my, door slamming already?!?! YIKES, I know! I think we may be in trouble. Ruby definitely likes things to go her way. Thank goodness we can reason with her now, otherwise I'm not sure I would've survived the last few weeks. I got the book on CD ,"Have a New Kid by Friday" I'll let you know how Leman's strategies work out for us :)

Case and I have been very blessed with 2 amazing kids. Can't wait until they can actually "play" together :)



This is her "mean mouth" face

5 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids are super precious! Couldn't get any cuter! :)

Meredith said...

I love how Ruby mothers Finn. We have "'tude" at our house too!

Mlynczyk said...

Cute pics on all your new posts! There is a girl who is Keila's age (1.5) who is already slamming doors!! Ruby and Finn do look similar at the same age, but definitely different at the same time. They are both just so cute!

Linda said...

Ruby is just a precious free spirit!

i love love said...

your babies are so cute..i love kids..i always imagine waking up one day with my own kids..when the blinds are out..and the sun wakes you up seeing you precious kids..it's priceless