Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So...

I'm still pregnant! Just in case you were wondering. I think I'll be pregnant forever. I know alot goes into making a human, but come on Ruby isn't 38 weeks enough time. I know I'm going to miss some things about being pregnant like her little kicks, but I'm not going to miss being asked everywhere I go "when are you due?", "you look miserable, you poor thing" (FYI worse thing you can say to a pregnant women when it's 90 degrees outside). So I guess I'll keep growing a human (I know she is going to be a 10 pounder at the rate I'm growing)!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

RUBY....where are you???

Anonymous said...

Hi doody. Say, I was thinking... you should go into labor next week. cool see ya!

peteandjenn said...

Me too Jessica! But hey, we're almost done, right? Come on babies, we know you're finished cooking.

Anonymous said...

maybe you'll go into labor during betsy's birthday party...that'd be cool :-)