Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She's so BIG...
















She is getting huge I can't believe it.  Today I was looking at her thinking wow, the past three months flew by...it really makes me sad.  She is growing up way too fast.  I want to remember every little moment/experience.  She's really starting to try to figure stuff out.  It's amazing to watch her learn and experience things for the first time.  Her new favorite thing is her voice, and oh yes her hands.  She can stare at her hands for hours it seems like.  So cute!  Ok that's all...I know my life is boring, it really is all about Ruby!  But I'm so thankful for her!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute...cool blue chair thing!

Samantha said...

She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her:-) She should wear her rainbow/heart sweatshirt. Betsy's has the same one. They could be twins or something!