Friday, January 11, 2008

update...

Ruby likes to fly and read...she's multi talented

Time is going by so so fast.  Alot has been happening on our little family so here is a quick update...


1. I have to have a minor surgery to fix/correct something that my lovely delivery doctor failed to do right the first time.  Needless to say I have been in tons of pain since labor and I thought it was normal,  but after Casey and my mom insisted that I go get everything checked out I found out that was not the case.  It's a pretty intense story, but the end is near and soon very soon I will feel normal again.  Praise God!

2.  We have been working with our dog for the past three months on a particular problem that we are still not aware of.  Apparently he has a barking problem.  This "problem" only arises when we are not home so its been a challenge to get him to stop.  After much time, a few complaints (probably 7 or so) from an ever so annoying/baby of a neighbor, and a written warning from the cops we broke down and got our first born a bark collar.  Two days into it we thought everything was great.  We still have never heard him bark persistently and the collar wasn't scaring him.  Then one morning my crazy/baby of a neighbor came over telling us our dog had been barking in the garage all morning.  I was like "what are you talking about he's outside"  a few more words were exchanged and the end result was that its not our dog that has the barking problem its another dog down the street.  Moral of the story...our neighbor is crazy.

If you want the full story just ask some time.  It's pretty good and it consists of Casey shutting the door in the neighbors face and lots of cop visits :)

3.  Casey's truck has been acting up.  Well actually it has been not acting at all sometimes.  So maybe we will be in the market for a newer car soon :(

4.  Roo has been sleeping much better.  She only wakes up once sometimes twice.  Yay   

5.  Dance consumes my every free moment, but its fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have been having some drama eh....sorry to hear about your weird surgery thing. Ruby is getting BIG.