Friday, September 19, 2008

What's New...



We've been bad bloggers lately, sorry.  I guess we've been busy but not really. Here's what's new....



1.  Dance is in full swing...my team practices 2 hours a night.  The boring part is that I have to be at the gym 30 minutes earlier than my team, and I usually get out about 20 minutes after practice ends.  Seriously I will never be one of those parents that are always running late!!

2.  I started running again.  I haven't had the motivation to run in a long time, but I do know :) I think it's because I feel really out of shape when I'm at dance with my girls.  I used to be able to dance for hours...now I have to take a water break after every 8 count :)  I seriously need some endurance.

3.  I've been reading a lot more lately....which is very weird for me.  So if you know any good books let me know.  I kind of wanna start a book club?!?!  Is that too mommyish?!?!?

4.  There is lots of very exciting things going on in our family, and I absolutely love living so close to most of them!  It's so fun to be apart of their lives, and it's great that Ruby gets to be so close to them too!!

5.  Ruby has been picking up more and more words lately.  Her vocabulary includes; Mama, Dada, more, de (dog), baby, du (done), eh-ia (nalia), Nana, ba ba (bottle)...I'll get some video of it soon...I know only the grandparents, uncles and aunts will really care so bare with us please.

6.  We have the itch to move.  Our house is TINY, but I've grown really fond of it.  It's our very first house and we've done so much to it.  But lets face it we don't care too much for the neighborhood, and if you do have another babe it'll be way too crowded up in here. 

7.  Ruby turns 1 really soon.  I'm really excited about her party.  If your free Oct. 5th come celebrate with some yummy cake!!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I care! I love seeing all the videos :). A new house would be fun!

Amber said...

Wow our lives are very similar right now! I want to start running, I've gotten into reading, and we have the itch to move as well!! How funny! I can't believe Ruby is gonna be one! She's just so adorable!

mom2maya said...

Gosh Jess, she looks so much like you in these pics! We love her invites!! Hey, when you have a dance clinic will you let me know, Maya was asking about it and I told her I would ask. See you soon!

Much love!

Michaela said...

Hey Jess.
You sound super busy!
I just read a book called "The Shack," by William P. Young. You should read it!

peteandjenn said...

I love the scarf! Ruby's so chic. :)
Can you believe they're almost 1?! Crazy.

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Jess, I would love to start a book club but I'm also a nerd so you'd better not gauge your decision on me:)