Wednesday, February 18, 2009

update...

A dream come true....thanks to my wonderful husband I now have the vacuum of my dreams.  It is absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more excited about it.  I've wanted a Dyson since we moved to Lebanon almost 3 years ago, and thanks to my husband I am now a proud owner of a Dyson DC25 slim!!!


Last weekend our little family got invited to Sunriver for the night by Casey's good friend .  For those of you that know Casey's work schedule knows that he never has weekends off, and he has to request time off months in advance.  So we pretty much figured we would have to pass this invitation up, but....Casey's work came through and gave him the days off...so we packed up quickly and headed over the pass.  It was a much needed get-away for the VandenBos Family.  Although we missed Princess Addie's 2nd Birthday party (which Ruby would have loved, she is still wearing the crown and carrying the princess wond around every day...thanks Addie), our little family really never gets to get out of town too often thanks to crazy work/dance schedules so it really was needed.   Anyway here are a few photos... the house was gorgeous and the weather was beautiful..my camera died, and I forgot the charger so I only got a few photos :( 


Casey with Pat and Amy's dog Cooper
This is how Ruby spent most of her time...wrestling with Pat and Amy's other dog Casey
The view
I also forgot my other lens so I could get the whole house in the picture.  It was so nice.  Thanks Amy and Pat for a lovely weekend we had so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't that vacuum like a thousand dollars?

Anonymous said...

isn't that vacuum like a thousand dollars?

The Guy and The Girl said...

duh yeah right anonymous. google it. I want a dyson too! I've wanted one since we got engaged... such a good investment when you have little humans. Im glad you could get away, you photos are so bright!