Sunday, February 22, 2009

Really?!?!...

So we have another dog living with us currently.  To make a long story short our neighbors (expecting a baby within the next month) had a male boxer dropped at their house by another friend who had just had a baby, and couldn't take care of the dog.  Our neighbors didn't have the means or the space to care for the dog, and asked us to take him. Casey being the softy he is couldn't say no to the poor dog, so he is living with us temporarily.  Although I think Ruby has grown quite attached to the furry friend, 3 dogs is a lot.  I must admit for a purebred boxer this little guy is so mellow!!!  Gus is still hyper beyond belief so it really is a nice change.

Dax is his name (not my choice) he's 6 months old and so sweet.  He lets Ruby climb all over him and is somewhat trained...well he can sit, and is house broken.  I have yet to hear him bark or growl, and he and Gus are already best buds.  I'm thinking it will be hard to say goodbye to the little guy.

This is pretty much all Dax does while he is in the house....
Look at the bond 
What a face :)
The 3 amigos 
The first meeting of all the dogs...Moses was a little timid at first

3 comments:

Mlynczyk said...

It doesn't look like it will be temporary!! He's so cute :) I wonder if he's so mellow because he's been given away to new people so many times. Why would someone get rid of such a mellow dog? A new baby is no excuse...our dog is pychotic and we kept her!! haha

Amber said...

Hahahahaha to your #3 comment...I don't think so!! 2 is ENOUGH for now. What about you and getting #2 knocked out? Ruby is just too cute! I love her cheesy faces she makes and I can't believe how much of a mix she is of both you and Casey. I'll admit, I think I liked wacky bounce as much as Hayden, maybe more... :)

Michaela said...

How cute! He is so adorable! :D