Sunday, March 1, 2009

the good...the bad..and the soon to be...

The good:  Dance season is almost over, and my girls competed at their last local competition before they go to state in 2 weeks... and they WON...by alot!  It was such a great day for them.  They looked amazing and made me so so proud...I actually cried.  Good job ladies!  (jenna i tried uploading the routine, but blogger wont let me do videos for some reason...sorry)

The bad...very bad:  Ruby has had a fever since Friday.  No other symptoms but just a nasty fever.  Poor lady has never had a fever before so it is very new to all of us.  She gets really bad at night.  Her temp ranges from 100 to 104...so scary.  All she says is "hot...hot...hot" it breaks my heart.  If she is not better by tomorrow the doctor wants to see her.  

The soon to be: Casey has been working hard with the help of Eddie, Pat, Gabe, Abe, my dad, and his dad we will soon have a back patio.  We are pretty excited to finally have a place to hang out in our backyard.  Casey has been working so hard and we hope to be pouring the concrete within a few weeks :)...PS- thanks for all the manpower boys, we really appreciate your help!

Here's some "in progress" pictures...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo....that will be fun to have a patio! Hope Ruby is feeling better.

The Guy and The Girl said...

Jess upload it to youtube then put the link on your blog! I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The Vinyards said...

Oooh, try again, I would lllloooovvveee to see the routine!

peteandjenn said...

I'm sorry little Ruby is sick! It's so miserable to see them like that. Hope she feels better tomorrow!