Monday, May 11, 2009

Momma's Day...

The best weekend ever....I celebrated all weekend, it's mommy's weekend not just day!  I can honestly say that being a mommy to my sweet Ruby, and lil'Pork is the most amazing, joyful, challenging, fun, rewarding things I could ever dream of doing.  I'm blessed to have such a loving daughter, husband and family.  I had a very special weekend, thank you for making me feel so loved.


 My love for you is endless my sweet babies....

such personality...
she was telling me something very important, can't you tell?!
So my wonderful brother and his beautiful girlfriend came down from Portland and cooked for me and my mom all weekend.  I forgot my camera the first night but the food was amazing.... 
I did bring my camera to capture the actual mother's day bbq...


Mango guac...so good
citrus salad with fresh mint....yummm
asparagus....my mom's favorite
shrimp, avocado, cabbage and who knows what else appetizers...
the meat...notice the rareness, I ate chicken...
All in all food, family and friends makes for a wonderful weekend :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Jessica you are such a fabulous mama! Ruby is so stinkin' cute and has such a glow to her smile! Hope you're feeling ok with the new babes baking away! Take care!

The Guy and The Girl said...

dido

Samantha said...

mm that food looks yummy, glad you had a good day!