Monday, May 11, 2009

our coast trip...

I'm pretty sure we went to the coast almost 3 weeks ago, but whatever I'm a slow blogger.  We decided on a whim to head over on one of Casey's days off.  It was nice and we needed out of Lebanon.  Ruby enjoyed everything about it.  Here's some pics...I promise I was there, I was just behind the camera the entire time...oops!

Rubbing sand all over herself
Checking stuff out with daddy
Check out the tongue...
Yes she touched it...and yes she thought it was cool.  Such a tomboy
Love this picture...priceless
Look how big she is...seriously where did my baby girl go?!

3 comments:

Mike and Lindsey said...

Casey and Jessica, you have a beautiful family. You're daughter is adorable. You all look so happy. Hope all is well for you back in Oregon.

The Guy and The Girl said...

I wanna play with Ruby!

Unknown said...

Ruby is so adorable.