Sunday, July 5, 2009

Potty training and stuff...

My mom caught these 2 images today while Ruby and I were swinging...I love them. It's not too often I get in pictures.  I'm usually the one taking the pictures so I love it when I get good ones with her...and him :)

Ruby loves to kiss my belly and say "love you, Finn" 
talking about life, and stuff...


Ruby showing off her pretty panties... Potty training is a hit and a miss... literally.  She one day went 4 times no problem, then the next day we had 2 accidents.  We really don't want to force her, in fear that she will refuse it all together.  Any good advice out there?  We are open to any helpful hints/tricks :)
Today we went and let Ruby pick her own panties out...she picked the boy brief "Cars" ones that glow in the dark!  I tried to get her to get the girly ones. 
Admiring Papa J's beautiful pond...
She was watching the birds...her expressions are priceless

7 comments:

Amber said...

Yep just let Ruby go on her own schedule with potty training! When we finally stopped "trying" with Hayden, he woke up one day and just did it on his own. Cute new pics!! Your belly is just too cute and perfect! :)

Grandma Kay said...

Jessica, you look so cute and I love the pictures.
Love Aunt Kay

Unknown said...

What a cute little lady. Can't wait to see baby Finn's face soon....Good boy name by the way ;)

mom2maya said...

Ahh these are so sweet!

Lindsey said...

Looking good Jessica!! And Ruby is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're having a great summer, try to stay cool! :)
~Lindsey

The Guy and The Girl said...

Ruby looks like a little kid instead of a baby. crazy!

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Such great pictures Jess! I love the ones with you because, you're right, you're never in them:)