Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nalia Rain....

Sweet little Nalia is not so little anymore, she turned 3!!! I can't even believe it. We had fun celebrating with her at the train park (no pictures...my camera was dead and I didn't know :( ), and at Nana's house. Thanks for hosting us, Ruby loved it!!

Here's some pictures we took....it's hard to get 4 very busy young ladies to sit still and smile :)
Love their little fairy wings....
A little "Ring Around the Rosie"...
So serious Ruby...
Bella is such a happy little girl, so fun to be around
I love this one....Bella's eyes look soooo blue!

6 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

such cutie little ones! I cant believe bella's blonde hair. its crazy. Boo looks adorable as always!

Unknown said...

So so cute. What nice little friends.

nurse tiff said...

oh my gosh...i love all those pictures and miss all those kiddos.

The Guy and The Girl said...

post a picture of your new car!

Mlynczyk said...

It is so fitting that Ruby had the red wings :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the compliment Jess. I'm definitely feeling like I'm DONE with being pregnant!

You need to post a pic of your cute Finn bump!! :)

Good choice with the bedding! I had such a hard time finding boy stuff that wasn't themed. Good 'ol Target!

Talk to ya soon!