Monday, December 14, 2009

Storybook Land...

We ventured out to Storybook Land in Albany last night followed by some yummy pizza and playtime at Pizza King. It was cold, but Ruby loved all the lights and stuffed animals. This girl has a true love for stuffed animals, she just loves them ALL.


The ladies and our babes...
The kids...sorry Caylan only one I had...
The boys and their girls....
Best Friends......
The fam.....
Ruby with her Nana and Papa...can you tell how excited she was...
Look it's Elmo....
I just love the holidays, and I love how excited Ruby is about them too. It really is fun to see her light up when she sees all the lights and decorations.

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Mlynczyk said...

How fun! I sent a package to Caylan for you, she should've gotten it today, I believe.