Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A little behind...

Finn is officially 4 months old! (like ago)

he weighed 16.2lbs at his check up (HUGE), and is 26 inches long!!! no wonder my back is killing me. He almost weighs as much as my 9 month old niece.

Let's see he is an amazing sleeper, and eater (no wonder he's so big), he loves to watch ruby play he laughs so hard whenever they play, i just love it. he's pretty lazy, he can roll over but really doesn't like to do it. he's a great little guy and we feel blessed to have him in our lives!




Major hair loss :(
just content sitting and watching (i just love his birthmark)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so big! how cute. I need to meet him some day soon.

Grandma Kay said...

he's really cute, reminds me of your daddy. love aunt kay

Lindsey said...

Oh he is soo sweet, and I just love that birthmark too! He is a growing boy, those were Dylan's stats at six months! Keep up the good work Finn!

The Guy and The Girl said...

love it love it!

ContrerasFam said...

He's so cute!!!