Monday, March 29, 2010

State...

Some very tired coaches....what a full fun weekend!




Dance is officially over! My ladies did amazing I could not be more proud of their dedication, and talent. Lebanon took home 4th place! I'm going to miss my seniors, but I absolutely enjoyed every moment with them on team. What a beautiful group of girls I got the privilege of working with :) They impressed me daily! I wish I had a video to share, I always cheer too loud so I don't like sharing my video, hopefully it'll be on YouTube soon!!!


Lisa's beautiful team, West Albany...They put together a very impressive show, good job ladies!!


Coaches (minus one very import one, Barbie) and their trophies... I think it's more rewarding for me to place as a coach then it was as a dancer!!

After the first night...These 2 lovely ladies keep me grounded and focused! Love you both so much, coaching would not be the same without you! Your support is so encouraging!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the video!

The Guy and The Girl said...

Joann Must be sooooooooo proud!!! 4 of her former dancers are successful coaches. Great work and how fun you get to do it with friends!