Wednesday, October 22, 2008

funny girls...

Life has been full of lots of play dates lately.  Ruby absolutely loves to play with other babes and I love to watch.  She is such a ham, I'm not sure who she got it from but boy does this girl love to be the center of attention.  She is so silly.  There's nothing better in life than watching your child play and laugh with other children. 
 


On anther note Ruby is seriously picking up words and actions left and right.  It surprises me everyday at how quickly she learns things.  Her vocabulary is growing by the day.  She really focuses and tries to say almost any word I say to her....better watch my mouth :) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great little smile :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

I want you and Alex to go on a coach's date in corvallis so I can play with those girls!!! Emma would love them. 3 one year olds how fun!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh :-)